Twin Cities Festival Spring Babies Hours
Hold and pet adorable baby goats, sheep, bunnies, ducklings, chicks, and more! Admission also includes a corn pit, straw bale maze, hayride, and play area. For a little extra enjoy pony rides, inflatables, giant slide, food, and more. Our exciting event runs the following weekends:
- Saturday, April 13th & Sunday, April 14th (10am – 5pm)
- Good Friday, April 19th & Saturday, April 20th (10am – 5pm). Closed Easter.
- Saturday, April 27th & Sunday, April 28th (10am – 5pm)
- Saturday, May 4th & Sunday, May 5th (10am – 5pm)
Admission gate closes at 4:30.
- Only $10 per guest!
- Kids under 24 months FREE
All guests older than 24 months must have a ticket.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover!
Open rain or shine! Be sure to dress appropriately for spring on the farm.
Event is hosted in a large dry tent.
Dogs/pets are not allowed.